We are seeking to hire a highly ambitious and result-driven Account Manager who will serve as a leader in all compliance and cybersecurity solutions across our portfolio. This is a strategic career opportunity within our organization focused on Archer’s world-leading Cybersecurity Compliance & Consulting solutions.
In return for your talent and eagerness, we’ll provide you with an attractive compensation and benefits package. Also, you’ll have the opportunity to flourish in a dynamic environment, working alongside exceptional colleagues and selling industry-leading cybersecurity consulting and staffing services.
Archer’s Sales Team is responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our clients by selling our consulting services and products and providing compliance information in an assigned geographical territory within the electric, gas/oil, and water industries.
You’ll be the one to introduce prospective clients to Archer’s expert guidance. Over the phone, in person, and at industry events, you’ll build relationships and win new business from companies of all sizes. You’ll position Archer’s expertise for Physical Security, Cybersecurity, Operations, and Compliance Consulting, helping critical infrastructure companies execute their strategies in this fast-paced, growing market.
This role will also involve up to 20% travel and may require spending time at the customer’s site developing and presenting sales proposals and cybersecurity solutions.
- Serve as the primary interface between the customer and Archer.
- Cultivate new prospects and cross-sell solutions to existing accounts by developing and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with other Archer Associates and Partners.
- Drive sales growth by maximizing resources and executing market segment strategies.
- Work closely with procurement teams to negotiate local opportunities.
- Work closely with Archer’s consultants and other team members to ensure the team is supporting the customer as necessary.
- Develop and maintain relationships at all levels within the customer’s organization.
- Maintain a high level of awareness regarding industry trends, standards, and competitive activity within the electric and oil/gas sectors.
- Ability to independently lead needs and discovery discussions with organization influencers and technical staff.
- Mine existing and prospective clients for referral business, both new and existing.
What Your Background Should Look Like
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military Experience
- 3-5+ years experience in the following:
- Cybersecurity, Physical Security, Utility Operations, and NERC CIP/O&P
- Energy Utility, including Electric, Nuclear, Wind, Hydro, and/or Gas
- Two or more years of business-to-business sales experience with proven proficiency in selling, prospecting, and territory management
- Goal-oriented, motivated self-starter with the capacity and drive to reach and exceed sales quotas
- Demonstrated cold-calling sales ability
- Excellent customer-facing presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize
- Ability to work independently and work with others
- Outstanding networking, influencing, and listening skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability in developing sales/marketing material
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience.
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. Archer reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, vision), 401(k) + matching, disability, life insurance, profit-sharing plan, and PTO.
We look forward to your application. Once you have applied, please keep an eye on SPAM and junk folders, so you don’t miss our communication.
The roots of Archer go back to 2001 when our founding Partners crossed paths at a large electric utility in the Pacific Northwest. At that time, cybersecurity was a novelty in the critical infrastructure sectors and was just beginning to receive attention from government officials, executives, and other interested parties. In addition, cybersecurity practices in general, operations mainly, were all in their infancy, and reliability regulations had not yet been conceived.
Since then, the sectors have matured (some more so than others), and our Partners and Associates have been integrally involved in the process. Archer continues to service critical infrastructure organizations and is considered the premier reliability, security, and compliance solutions provider serving critical infrastructure companies throughout North America. Our clients benefit directly from our vast experience and ongoing, deep connections within industry and government. We help our clients develop and implement security and reliability solutions, mature regulatory compliance programs, and support technology implementations.